- Cancellation Policy: GC Jet Boat and Parasail has a strict 48-hour cancellation policy whereby any cancellations or changes (due to ANY reason) must be communicated 48 hours or more before your scheduled time of arrival. For cancellations within 48 hours we reserve the right to forfeit the reservation with no refund and if rescheduling, you will be subject to a 50% rescheduling fee. If you are unable to attend and call us with 48 hours notice or more, we will do our best to reschedule your booking subject to availability. Bookings cannot be rescheduled more than once and rescheduled bookings cannot be refunded. We reserve the right to a no refund policy on all bookings being cancelled within 48 hours. No shows will forfeit any monies or bookings made.
- Customer Requirements: Customers are not allowed to be under the influence of ALCOHOL OR DRUGS at anytime while on GC Jet Boat and Parasail vessels. Integral to our product is a very comprehensive safety briefing which is essential for all participants to view and understand. All participants must complete a verbal questionnaire prior to departure after the safety brief has been watched. Customers are required to arrive 30 mins prior to their booking for check-in prior to the start of the safety brief. Customers must present the credit card used for online purchases with matching ID. Parasailing is not suitable for pregnant customers. Customers must be in good health with no previous neck, back or spinal injuries of any kind or any other medical conditions which may cause injury to anyone partaking in the Activity. By booking with GC Jet Boat and Parasail, Customers confirm that they, their partners or any Under 18’s listed on the form, have no current or previous Neck, Back or Spinal Injuries of any sort or any other medical conditions which may cause injury to themselves or anyone partaking in the Activity.
- Age Restrictions: The youngest age is 7 years (or minimum of 25 kilograms).
- Weight Restrictions: The conditions are that the combined body weight does not exceed 200 kg. If guests exceed this limit another parasail flight must be purchased. This is for customer safety, as injuries and parachute damage can occur.
- Cancellation by GC Jet Boat & Parasail or the Activity supplier: Should it be necessary for GC Jet Boat and Parasail to cancel due to circumstances beyond their control, a full refund will be made to the customer, if rescheduling is not possible.
- Weather: GC Jet Boat and Parasail operate in most conditions and can provide wet weather gear if necessary. Should the weather be deemed unsafe due to storms or extreme conditions, all reasonable steps will be taken to reschedule the booking. Should this not be possible a full refund will be given to our customers. Session cancellations are made by only the GC Jet Boat and Parasail team and may be influenced by any current weather warnings at the time.
Pregnancy, Back Issues, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Heart Disease, Hearing Disorder, Lung Disease, Disabilities, Mental Health Issues
i) The conditions in which the activity is conducted may vary without warning.
ii) I will take special attention to all instructions visual, oral or written and will query any matters that I do not understand.
iii) There may be no or inadequate facilities for treatment or transport of me if I am injured.
iv) I am not under the influence of drugs / medication / mind altering substances, nor do I have any allergies or pre-existing medical condition that effect my understanding of safety instructions or ability to competently participate.
v) and/or maybe exacerbated by the activity, and/or
vi) otherwise effect my ability to participate any aspect of this activity, and/or
vii) prejudice the performance/safety to myself or others.
viii) Other persons participating in the Activity may cause me injury or damage to my property for which they may be liable.
ix) I may cause injury to other persons or damage their property, for which I may be liable.
x) I may cause loss of damage to property used / hired for which I may be liable.
xi) I may be injured and/or suffer damage to my property as a result of my negligence or breach of contract.
xii) I assume the risk of and responsibility for any injury, death or property damage resulting from my participation.